Saturday, January 7, 2017

The Gamers Curse Chapter 8

I went to the meeting next week. "Hey! Gem, we have a lead! it's in GGO, Guns Gale Online" reported Eito. "Great! Me and how about six other go in there to check it out" I said.
   That night Me and six others including Eito got the new VR headsets. and GGO. When I logged in my I looked the same as I did in real life except My hair wasn't in the usual braid, it was down. I saw the others and went towards them. "Hey! can you help us get some gear? we just got here" I asked one of the nearby players. "Sure, come with me," he said. We followed him. When we got there I saw a game where you could try to get the money that others had lost. "I'm going to try to win that, you guys wait here, or try to get more money" I instructed. I watched someone fail then went up to the start. "Hey! What are you doing noob? this game's impossible to win!" called someone watching. "I'll decide that for myself," I said. I pressed the start button and got ready to run. When I started running I saw the red prediction lines. I kept running towards them. At the last second, I jumped up really high. And kept running. When I saw the next waves I waited again until the last second, but instead of jumping I slid under. I finally got about three meters away and jumped to the shooter. I did a complicated twist then taped his head before landing on my knees. I got the 5000,000 coins and left with everyone's mouths opened. "Hey How do you do that?" called one of the players. "Why would I tell you? I'm not going to share how I did it. You'll just need to try until you win" I said walking away. I was walking through the market when I saw a sword that could grow about as tall as me and could shrink to the size if a dagger. It was expensive but I bought it anyway. I also bought a handgun. I got some armor that was really strong and looked cool. I looked in a mirror and saw that my eyes were red and my new gear came with a red bow that I put on my head a bit sideways. I went to the meeting place and waited trying out my new sword. "I can work with this," I said after a few slashes. I heard someone creeping up on me so I turned around with my sword full length. "Woah! Calm down in, it's just me" said Eito. "If you don't want to be a shishkabob don't creep up on me!" I said madly. "Sorry, cool gear, by the way," he said. "Not too shabby yourself. I beat that untouchable challenge first try" I said. "Got five hundred thousand coins." "That's good. I got a Photon Sword and a rifle" said Eito. "That's good," I said just as the others came. "Okay, guys because we transferred our skills, we should be able to compete in the Battle of Bullets, that our best shot, come on, we leave now," I said walking to the exit. "Excuse me, can you tell us how to get to the place where we sign up for BoB?" I asked an unsuspecting player. "Sure, come with me, you guys have plenty of time to sign up," he said. "Thanks," I said sweetly. "Sure, hey I heard you were the one who won all the money from the game in the market," He said. "Yep, nothing to it," I said. "Oh but there is something to it, you see the most powerful players lost to it, so how did you win, noob?" he said raising his eyebrow. "I'm guessing you lot are from a very hard game, like SAO maybe," he said looking at us. My mouth opened unwillingly. "How do you know? I know that the news went viral, but how did you guess?" I asked putting my sword to his neck. "The fact you all have swords is obvious enough," he said. "Whatever, screw you" I snapped. "Careful Yin, we need help to sign up for the BoB. Sorry about her, she has a very dsndrous temper, I recomend not making her any madder or she will blow" Eito said holding me back. "Sure, come on," he said. When we sined up we went to the waiting room to see the other contestants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....