Sunday, January 8, 2017

Broken Inside Chapter 2

I walk around school like a zombie, not there but still existing. I only exist I don't know how to live. Everyone has seen their files and hate me for what I wrote. I've been pushed around by angry people in the halls multiple times today. I don't understand why I mean I was just writing what I saw. I get pushed to the wall while walking to class by a group of angry students. I continue getting shoved into the wall multiple times. I walk away when they're done. I can't feel pain, nothing will make me feel pain. They don't know that, but I do. My life is a curse, I've wanted to end it many times, but I never can. No matter what, I can't do it. I don't know why but I can't. When I get to class everyone looks at me when I walk in. I think with a strong emotion called hatred. I must write down my discoveries. "Ash, can you come here?" asked my teacher. I got up and walked to her desk. "Ash, there have been multiple complaints about the things that were in your binder. The teachers have decided that you are no longer allowed to do your "research"" said the teacher. "I understand," I said going back to my seat. I pulled out a piece of paper and began drawing. I got lost in it and when I was done there was a perfect picture of what I could see from my seat at the back of the class. It showed people passing notes, whispering and some people texting under the desk and reading magazines behind their text books. "Hey, what's that Robo Girl? More notes for you weird experiments?" sneered a kid looking at me trying to snatch my paper. "No," I said holding onto my paper. "You two? What are you talking about it?" asked the teacher. She grabbed my paper out of our hands. "Which one of you did this?" asked the teacher. "I did," I said. "It's very good, I think you would be better in art class, I will talk to the art teacher about it," said the teacher giving me my paper back.
   I walked into art class the next day. When I walked through the door everyone stared at me. "Welcome Ash, I was told about how your really good at art, I can't wait to see what you do," said the art teacher. "You can sit next to Will," said the teacher. Will looked at the teacher in surprise then saw me looking at him, so he looked down blushing. I went to sit down next to him. "Hi," I said casually. "H-hi Ash," he said sounding like he was scared. "Class today we will be drawing this picture," said the teacher projecting an image of a mountain, with an avalanche coming down the side. I started drawing. When I was done, my drawing was amazing. "That's a good drawing," said Will looking over at my drawing. "Your's too," I said looking at it. Will looked back at his drawing trying to hide his face for some reason. I saw that he was blushing again.
   I was walking to school through the back because it was faster. I saw Will. I was holding my umbrella because it was raining. "Hi Will," I said catching up to him. "These flowers are very pretty," I said looking at some flowers. "They sure are," said Will  then muttering to himself "Almost a pretty as you." "Did you say something?" I asked not sure about what I heard. "N-no," said Will turning away from me. I walked into school. "Hey! Robo Girl! I heard that you're going to art class now!" said the boy who had scattered my files everywhere. "Yes, why do you care?" I asked. "I don't, I just wanted to confirm," he said. "Why? It's not like you should care what I do" I said walking away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....