Friday, June 22, 2018

The Curse of Magic Chapter 20

"Hey Kata!" says Bullet when Nico and I appear in front of our tree. "Hey, how has everything been?" I ask. "Oh well for a week or so Luke and Ana dated but umm Ana kinda kissed Nick in front of everyone including Luke and now they're checking on the election and Luke has been brooding for like a week. Also, Nicole met her psycho mom who is the goddess of blood and carnage and she wants Nicole to live with her so she and Nathan are currently hiding somewhere, I'm not exactly sure where," says Bullet giving us the news of what happened while we were gone. "Hand it over Nico," I say in Japanese holding out my hand for Nico. He rolls his eyes and gives me 1100 Yen ($10) I pocket the money and smile. "Did you make a bet?" Asks Bullet confused. "Yeah we did and I won," I say smirking. "I'm so going to get you back you know Kata," says Nico. "I know but, whatever," I say smiling. "What did you bet on?" asks Bullet. "I bet that one of you guys would have some drama and Nico bet on DA drama," I say smiling. "Come on, let's catch up, it's been forever since you where in LA," says Bullet.
Nico and I are signing up for school because we don't like being away from the others it's so BORING. When we're done I go to Bullet's house where I can hear her shouting. It's muffled so I can't make out anything but I can tell she's gotten into another fight with her adopted parents, even though she said that they weren't too bad. I knock on the door and The shouting stops. Bullet's mom opens the door. "Hey, Bullet invited me over," I say. "B, you have a friend over!" call her mom. "Ok, I'll see you later, bye," says Bullet running down the stairs and out the door before she's done. "Come on! I need to show you something!" says Bullet jumping up and down a little. "Cool I can't wait," I say as we walk away from the house. "What is it?" I ask when we're far enough away from her house. "Mike and I are helping Luke train for American Ninja Warrior!" Says Bullet jumping in the air when she says 'Warrior' "Am I supposed to know that show? I haven't heard of it," I say. "Sorry I keep forgetting you're from Japan, but American Ninja Warrior is an obstacle course that people all over the US compete in to become well an American Ninja Warrior, no one's ever completed the course and Luke need cheering up so Mike and I are training him. Well more like yelling at him while he does parkour and filming him for his entrance video," says Bullet. "It's his first course today and we're going to cheer him on! Come on! We need to get their NOW!" says Bullet pulling me along. When we get their Luke is the next contestant. "Next up is Luke! He's nineteen and just qualifies to go on the course. How long have you been training Luke?" says the announcer. "About maybe a week and a half knowingly but before I just did whatever and my friends said I could win so here I am," he says. "A week and a half? Other contestants train for years to try this course out," says the host. "Well I mean the course isn't a few hundred feet up and has water underneath so I think I'll be safe," Says Luke. "Do you do parkour?" asks the host. "Yeah all the time so I don't know how this will be any different, plus my friend's both did one of the courses that were meant to be really hard and they did it," says Luke. "Bullet! He shouldn't have mentioned that!" I hiss. "Who are these friends of yours? They sound amazing," says the Host. "They're over there," says Luke pointing to Bullet and Mike. Luke smiles lopsidedly at them and Bullet waves, the cameras are on us. "Let's get this started and see if you can impress your friends," says the host. The buzzer goes off and Luke gets across each obstacle with ease. He takes 60 seconds and gets first place Bullet and Mike cheers the loudest. Bullet and Mike jump the fence and give Luke a hug. "Good job Luke, I almost thought you could make it," says Mike. "Shut up! Great job Luke," says Bullet. After the Post interview, We leave. "Great job, for only a week or training," I say to Luke. "Thanks, Kata, I'm thinking maybe I could win this thing, win completely," says Luke. "Nope not going to happen, Luke, when you fain in a few years I'm going to beat everyone who's ever tried," says Bullet. Luke laughs as they walk away. I wish i could have something like what they have. I think, but I've lost everything and no matter what I know I can never have even a sliver of what Bullet, Mike and Luke have. It makes me sad to think about it. How I threw away my future for revenge. Revenge, what a stupid word, and yet for so long, that's all I could think about. I've tried to stop my drive for revenge but almost every day I see her, my sister and it makes all the pain from where I first found out she was dead come back. Through all of this, the worst part is that I lost my sister. I know Nico is with me now but that doesn't mean that I stop grieving for my sister. No matter how many years go by. I know the others have had worse, I know that to some people losing my sister is nothing but to me it's everything. Sometimes I can't get out of bed because my mind is so filled with sadness. The next day I get up and I smile, but I still miss her, I just pushed the pain down and wait for it to bubble up. I know that I'm depressed and I know that It's bad but I know that I keep going. No one knows not even Nico and now because of my revenge that made it worse because I hurt people because my mind told me it would help. And Now it just makes me feel worse. What makes me feel strange is how I can act like nothing is wrong. I guess I got what's coming to me I hurt people, killed people and I've been a monster. But now the only monster is my mind and my mind can't die, not unless I'm dead.






I won't be around for a while, sorry I know, but I did this thing for school it will have errors but it's long and I have a tone more so that I can post parts when I'm out of inspiration for something new. Thanks for 29 followers every one of you is awesome and I really love writing even if I haven't done any in a while but I'm glad people read where I have to say and write even if it's only 29 people. I will post the first part of what I call The Phantom Theif. It's based on a Series of unfortunate events and how the original stories were never found and there where only one picture and the first sentence. This is based on that, and I hope you like it. I came up with everything. And I guess I'll put a summary just cuz.
The Phantom Theif is based in the future where there is so much pollution that the sky is permanently gray, water is dirty beyond boiling to be cleaned and trees or any vegetation is rare to see anywhere, but humanity is still killing the world. There are only a few cities where hundreds of thousands of people live. No one realizes the world is dying and people of power who do know don't do anything. There are few people all over the world who create technology to clean the world. Eden is 15 and in grade 9 the oldest class in her school. She steals to get food for her and the other orphans who she lives with. She is part of the organization that builds machines to clean the world. She recruits orphans to help her, a safe haven where they get enough food and somewhere safe to live. Everything is fine until someone shows up at school and makes everything go wrong.
DISCLAIMER
Plase remember that It might be bad and have spelling errors I have revised it a lot but that doesn't mean their are not spelling mistakes and that it will be perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....