Thursday, November 10, 2016

The Devils Spawn Chapter 9

People are avoiding me. That's the truth, everyone is afraid of me since the sparing lesson. Even the teachers are afraid on me. "YIN PLESE COME TO THE GUIDANCE OFFICE" called the loud speaker. When I got there the guidance counselor was their. "Please sit Yin." I stood stubbornly, I know this drill and I'm not falling for it. I know that their are restraints on the arms and the legs, incase I get mad. "No" I said folding my arms. "Just sit. We need to talk" she said. "I already told you: NO" I said standing with my feet rotted to the ground. "My name is Dr. C, now please sit" she said sounding like she was trying not to yell. "NO! I know what will happen when I do. Restraints are in the arms and the legs" I said. "You're very observant, but you must sit. If you don't this will be a lot harder" Dr. C said. "for you. You can't make me sit no matter what" I said. "Fine. Now can you answer some questions for me?" she asked. "I guess" I said unfolding my arms, but keeping my guard up. "What is you full name?" "Yandere Chan" I said. "Ok, and how long have you had devil powers?" she asked. "My dad is the Devil so I've had them all my life" I said getting a bit annoyed.
  About an hour latter Dr. C said "Ok and do you know why your here?" "Yes, it's because I'm the Devils spawn and you  want to make try to make me not a threat to the other students, who are now afraid of me because of what I can do, so their is really no point in all of this" I said getting may guard back up. "No, it's because the teachers think you might have a mental disorder" she said. "I don't have a mental disorder! What I have is a lot of people making me mad!" Now getting really mad. "Calm down Yonder Chan" Dr. C said. "IT'S YIN!" I screamed. "Yin calm down, You need to take this every day so you don't go full crazy" she said. "I'M NOT CRAZY I'M JUST DIFFERENT! WHY CAN'T YOU HUMANS FIGURE THAT OUT ALREADY!" I scream and open a window then jump out with my cloak on the floor  next to the window. I flew as far away as I could. "I'm never going back" I vow as I fly off into the distance...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....