Friday, November 11, 2016

The Devils Spawn Chapter 10

"I've been flying for days and I'm still not far enough away from Beacon. I'm never going back no matter what. I don't care if people are scared of me. One day people will be scared to even say my name. I flew to an abandoned castle in a cliff. This is the place where I'll rule from. It just need some redecorating. I smiled to my self.
    A few days latter it was ready. Lava flowed down the sided and on the walls in the entrance where the initials Y C for Yandere Chan. And of course a bunch of other rooms and a nice big bed room for me with a balcony facing down the cliff, so some day I could watch my empire. "Perfect" I said smiling evilly. "Nw I need to gather followers" I mused. "An I know just where to look" I said still smiling.  "It's time to tell my dad that I'm ready" I decided and flew off into the distance....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....