Friday, November 25, 2016

Shatter Me Chapter 6

I don't know how long I've been fighting but I know I have for at lest an hour. I keep running at it stabbing my sword at it's head. I'm so mad! How can this monster not take any damage from the most powerful sword ever created. "STUPID BOSS!" I yell about every ten minutes. I finally have to stop because I'm so tired. It raises it's handed smacks agenst the cave wall. I look at my health bar and it's in the red. I'm to weak to get up. The monster comes towards me getting ready for the killing blow. I close my eyes waiting for the pain to come. It never dose. Around me is a wall of fire that rises all the way up to the cave celling. I make it spread out around me. I hear a cry of agony from the monster. I manage to see its health bar. It's in the yellow! I'm outraged and that just makes the fire hotter. Soon it's a blinding bright white. I see a massage in the corner of my vision. It says Congratulations on killing the level 2000 boss! you earned a spell book! Use it Wisely! A spell book! their is only one in the whole game! I quickly picket up and flip through the pages. On the last page was the emotional fire spell I used. It's the most difficult spell ever created. I quickly did a small healing spell. I run through the exit the boss was guarding. I ran straight into Kirito. "You? What are you doing here? I thought you didn't want to fight the boss" said Kirito. "That was the boss you where going to fight?" I said confused. "I just killed it. I fell in a hole and the only way to get out was to fight it" I said. "You would have been killed. It was level two thousand" I said looking up at Kirito. "I got the spell book" I said showing him. Quirt looked at me in awe. "How?!" he asked staring at the book. "I somehow managed to go the emotional fire spell and killed the monster. My sword didn't do any damage" I said blushing. "That's amazing Yui" said Kirito smiling. "I know, I never knew I could do magic" I said smiling too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....