Sunday, November 27, 2016

Guns Girl chapter 9

"Hey! You need to work on your aim" I told one of the kids. Abby was sick so I was the sub for her. "You need to hold the gun up more and try not to get knocked off you feet when you shoot" I said correcting the kids posters. "You need to hold the gun up more and look straight down the barrel so you get a more accurate shot. If you don't then you may might shoot something or someone else accidentally" I told the next kid. I walked down the line correcting kids posture and helping them with their aim. When the class was done their was little to no improvement. "Abby, your class is lazy" I complained I soon as I walked into her room. "I swear I had to correct all of them on something, and as soon as I want to the next kid they switched back into the wrong position" I said as I sat down on her bed. "I know I try day after day to get them to do the right position" said Abby coughing. "What did the doctor say you have?" I asked looking at Abby, she was very weak. "Mono, it could last up to a month" said Abby. "That's not good" I sighed. "I have an idea!" I said suddenly. "What is it?" asked Abby perking up. "If I got something like mono and couldn't fight in a battle or something people would have to up their game" I said smiling. "One problem with that plan. You don't have mono" said Abby. "That is a problem, we'll need to figure out a way" I said thinking hard. "What if I drank some water then you drank some out of the same cup" sugested Abby. "That's a great idea!" I said smiling from ear to ear. "Should I go get some water?" I offered casually. "Sure, I'm rather thirsty anyway" said Abby. When I gave Abby the water she drank a lot more then half. "Your turn" said Abby handing me the water glass. I drank the rest of it. "It should start to take affect within the next few days" said Abby. "In the mean time I'm going to arrange a battle that we will do in a week" I said winking. I arranged a battle with a small but powerful group of monsters.
    Three days latter I was teaching Abby's class when I collapsed. I woke up a few hours latter and the doctor told me I had mono and that it could last up to a month. I protested saying I had to go to a battle in four days. The doctor said I would have to sit out on this battle. Many of the people in the army came to visit me. "I'll be up in no time" I promised. I was secretly smiling inside. "And make sure the trainees don't miss out on training" I said. "Yes Captain" they all said.
    Battle day. I tried to get out of bed to join in the battle, but it was hopeless. I wished everyone good luck before they left. When they came back I heard fifteen people had been lost. I grieved their loss. "They where all great soldiers and they served until the very end" I said at their memorial. Latter that day I heard that all the students where doing better in their classes. My plan worked I thought triumphantly.
   I held and assembly for all the classes. "I want you to know that even though their may be expectantly talented people in this world and war. Everyone must try their hardest no matter what because me and the others who are good at fighting. And if you lucky enough you might be one of those people" I said with all the kids staring at me. "And I want you to know I caught mono from my sister from Abby on purpose. I noticed that less and less people where becoming Elites and I believed it was because you all depended on my way to much. I wanted to show you all that even the strongest people are not invincible. I hope you all learned from this and try your hardest" I said walking off the stage before collapsing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....