Saturday, November 19, 2016

Cat Theif Chapter 10

"Father?" I called. It's been a week and as far as I know the people are really mad about my father lying. And the worst part is that Sam was taken away and Jack isn't allowed to visit me so I can't get any parts to make anything else. My father come here a lot so he can chew mw out. My new room had a place where people can sit down on the other side of bullet prof glass. It's horrible. I've been trying to find a way to escape but I can't "Kitty! I have decided to let you out of here so you can learn about how to be a proper princess" announced the King. "The people demanded me to be let out of here?" I asked. "Yes" sighed the king sounding defeated. "Well whet are you waiting for? Let me out?" I demanded standing by the door that was always locked. I heard a few beeps and the door opened. I ran out smiling. "It feels so nice to be free" I sighed taking in the fresh air. "Follow me to your room" commanded the king. My room looked like my first room before I escaped. I looked in the closet and groaned, Dresses, big poofy dresses. "Do I have to where these ridiculous dresses?" I asked my father. "Yes, your a princess" said the king as if that explained everything. "In fact you'll need to where one tonight. Tonight you official coronation as a princess" said the king. "Do you mind if I make some changes to the dresses? So they look more, me?" I asked knowing what I would do with the dress. "And I'l need Sam back" I said. "Fine But you have to wear one of the dresses from your closet" said the King leaving. I picked out a red dress that was kind of poofy and started cutting.
   When I came down the dress was barely goofy and was short at the front and long at the back, a little lower than my knees with a little bit of whit rifles at the back of the train and some long boots in the same coaler as the dress. "Hello Father" I greeted. "Do you like my alterations to the dress?" I asked smiling sweetly. "They look lovely" he said through gritted teeth. The coronation or what ever ended about an hour latter with a tiara on my head. We had dinner with a few nobles and their children. They where mostly my age. "I can't believe you found your missing daughter" said one women at the table. "It was hard but we tracked her down, she didn't take the news very well but she has gotten used to it" said the king trying to sound modest. "Sam do you want to play chess?" I asked at the table. "Dear it's not the time to play chess" said the king. "Don't worry Father, it won't ruin this wonderful food" I assured. "I would love to play chess" said Sam. "Let's start then" I said smiling. Sam projected the holographic chess board above the meal and we started playing. "It's a holograph!" gasped one of the guests. "The scientists told everyone they would be able to develop the first holograms in two decades" said another. I was to absorbed in the game to play. "Dear how about you tell them about Sam" suggested the king. "I invented Sam, she is the first android" I said quickly. "I programed her with a mini supercomputer so she would be extremely smart. I't not a challenged unless I'm playing with Sam" I said. "Checkmate!" I said winning. "How did you win? " asked a guest. "I'm a genius" I said smiling at my win. "You never mentioned she was a genius!" said the mane who was wearing what looked very expensive. "I must have forgotten that tiny detail" mumbled the king. "It's not very small Father. I'm rather tired, I'm going to go the bedd early" I said pretending to yawn...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....