Thursday, November 10, 2016

Cat Thief Chapter 2

Robbery at the Lang House hold. Mr. Lang says he doesn't know who did it but he was certain that it was  by a filthy cat person. Mrs. Lang lost some of her rings and is very upset said Mr. Lang.
Said a short article in the news paper. I hate it when we're called cat people! It's Meif'wa! And we are not filthy! Humans just think they are superior! I walk away from the news stand and head to a cafe. "Hey get lost Meif'wa! we don't serve your kind" called the shop keeper. I walk down to a rundown cafe run by Meif'wa. Al Meif'wa get the worst things because we aren't human. I hate it. I steal so I can survive. If I didn't I would have been gone along time ago. My rule is: Never trust anyone but yourself, not even the Boss. If you do you'll ether get betrayed get caught and out in jail of feeding another mouth and it's hard enough to feed myself as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....