Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Gun Girl Chapter 4

"We attack in two weeks. Until then train as hard as you can, this monster will be even more powerful  than the last" I commanded looking over a map. "Yes ma'am" echoed all the solders. "Good" I said smiling, letting myself relax for the first time all day. "Yu have enough strength to get out of bed and train" the nurse reported. "Great" I said leaping out of bed. I ran to the target area with my guns and programed the practice arena to the hardest level. I shoot all the dummies knocking them down in about thirty seconds. I heard applause. "Sorry to bother you captain but I thought the trainees would like to see where you practice" said Abby the training instructor. "That's great idea Abby, and I'm glade the kids got to see me practice. It shows them how good they can get if they put their mind to it" I said crouching down. "Wow! I can't believe I'm see in the caption!!" said a little girl excitedly. "You guys can call me Gabby. You don't need to be so formal" I said smiling. "What made you start fighting?" called one kid at the back. "Kevin you shouldn't ask such rude questions" scolded Abby. "It's ok Abby. That actually a very good question" said getting up. The reason I started fighting was because I wanted people to feel safe and not live in fear all the time" I said. "Can we try shooting Abby?" asked another little girl. "That's a good idea, but for safely sake you'll be shooting at regular targets with paintballs. You can only shoot when a grown up is watching. Understand?" I said getting the paintball guns. "Yes Captain Gabby" the class echoed. I walked around to watch the kids shoot and giving them tips. When I got to the last little boy he hit the bullseye on his first shoot. "Wow kid! you're a great shot. I have a feeling when you get older you could become the caption" I said smiling. "Thanks Captain Gabby" he said smiling. "How about You tell me your name" I said. My name is Bobby" he said smiling. "Well Bobby,I can see you'll have a good future" I said. When the lesson the kids all coursed "Thank you for the lesson Captain Gabby."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....