Sunday, October 30, 2016

Shatter Me Chapter 2

"HELP!" I screamed to a person walking by. "Huh?" they said. "HELP! PLEASE! LOOK IN THE PAINTING!" I screamed banging on the glass. "Ok?" they said uncertainly. "Whoa!" he said when they saw me. "PLEASE BREAK THE GLASS!" I said. It was my only chance to get out. "Please get me out! I've been trapped in here for a very long time" I sobbed. "Stand Back" he said swinging his sword. When it made contact it didn't make a crack. "NOOOOO!" I screamed. And started sobbing more. "How do you get out of their?" He asked. "If someone from the outside world breaker the glass I'll be free, and your the first one. So why didn't it work?" I asked myself. "I don't know maybe I need a special tool or sword to shatter the glass" He said. "Maybe" I said thinking. "Wait! I just realized we never had a proper introduction" he said. "Oh yeah. My name is Yui, what's your name?" I said. "My  name is Kirito" Said Kirito. "Nice to meet you" I said. "So where could we find a weapon strong enough to break that glass?" Said Kirito. "I'm thinking" I said. I gasped. "What?!" Quirt said in surprise. "The Elder tree. It's said that if you defeat all twenty levels without dying you'll get the most powerful sword in the game!" I said certain that the key to getting me out was in the Elder tree. "That must be it! But how will I delete all twenty levels alone?" Kirito wondered. "Go to the Forvever guild and ask for their help, They will say yes if you give them one of the swords when you where done" I said knowing exactly how to get them to say yes to anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....