Friday, October 21, 2016

Believe Chapter 4

I've been meditating for an entire week,from when I made my journy to get my powers. And everyone wants to know what I was doing, so I said I was doing research. I told my teacher I would be out more and for longer periods of time.
     When I woke up this morning I saw two crows perched on my dresser watching me. I was really creeped out. Then I remembered my trainer saying that I would have two familiars. I guess they are my familiars. I named theDeimos and Phobos after the gods of fear and panic. They are always close by, and I must say it's nice to have company at the temple. "Hey did you see those two crows? Their always around the school" said Mia. "Yes, it's strange that they are always around here" I said. "And it's like they follow you everywhere!" said Carolina. "I don't mind, it's quite nice to have company" I said truthfully. "Well a lot off people think it's weird" Said Mia. "Well I don't care" I said walking away and mad a small shooing motion with my hand to Deimos and Phobos to let them know that they should stay a little further away. And walked to my next class. I love science, It's so interesting. But the one thing I don't like about is that it practically says that all my beliefs are wrong. At lest I'm getting the hang of my abilities. I'm already able to do a simple but powerful healing spell. I can't wait to lear the full extent of my powers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....