Monday, October 17, 2016

Nutty Nicole Chapter 14

     LOCAL GIRLS SCARED  BY CRAZY GIRL

Last week One of our residents who had moved came back for a visit and during her stay invited some girls from her school to com over. When they got their they said that she took out a knife handheld them prison for at lest three hours. They say she pored blood red paint on them. They said her room was decorated with blood red paint splattered on the wall and help me write with the sam place. With knife slashed al over the walls. As soon the crazed girl let them go she ran away and is nowhere to be seen.

Well I'm officially wanted. But I guess It was going to happen. The story made national news and Its not the best thing that 's ever happened to me. "Hey Nthan look at this" I said handing him the paper. "Well we're screwed" said Nathan after scanning the article. "Don't say that Nathan. We're going to be fin" I said. "I don't think so, soon everyone across the state maybe evan the country could know about what you did. And you know your dad won't like that" Said Nathan. "So? Where safe at the academy and you know it" I said. "But what will you do if you're caught?" said Nathan. "I don't know and I don't care. I'm going to fly for a bit" I said. It was pitch dark. "Fine but be careful" Said Nathan. "Don't be such a worry wart" I said. And ran off the building into a free fall and opened my wing at the last second and shot up into the sky. "WAHOOOO!" I yelled. I love flying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....