Sunday, October 30, 2016

Believe Chapter 5

"Deimos, Phobos come" I said walking out to my pond. "AIR" I called willing it to lift me up a few inches. "WATER" I made the water in the pond to create a ball. "EARTH" I called in the earth and created a small castle. "FIRE" I called for the last time. I willed it to make a small ball and hover a few inches above my hand to help me light the way. I always practice at night so people don't see me. I extinguish the fire. "LIGHTNING" I called summoning a crack of lightning. I waked up to the temple and fell asleep in my bed that sits by the ceremonial fire.
      "Stay" I Told Deimos and Phobos before I left for school. "Hey Alice" called Samantha. "Hey Samantha" I called trying not to show my dread. "I see you crows aren't following you today. What did you do with them? Kill the for sacrifices" mocked Samantha. "Why would I do that? They are my friends. Oops! I forgot you didn't know what a friend was" I said Smiling sweetly. "W-well you-you" sputtered Samantha. I walked into school and got my stuff I would need for the day. "Hey Alice!" called Samantha. "What Samantha?" I asked fed up with her for the day. "You look ugly and I'm awesome" Said Samantha looking like she had won the lottery. "Last time I checked awesome ends with me, and ugly begins with u" I said. One of the boys who where listening yelled "YOU! JUST! GOT! ROSTED!!!" Samantha looked like she was going to have a tantrum. "You'll regret you where ever born Alice!" Yelled Samantha in a rage that cleared the hall. "Tell me when I should start" I called as I walked to homeroom. The day was uneven full except for Samantha and her 'friends' glaring at me. Deimos and Phobos where waiting for me when I got to the temple. "Hello Deimos and Phobos" I said. When I finished my homework I went for a walk in the park with Deimos and Phobos. The like going and flying around, but they only go if I go too. "Time to go to the park" I called. We walked to the park. Deimos and Phobos where perched on my shoulders on the way there. "Hey look who it is. It's Alice with  her crows!" said Samantha walking towards me with her 'friends'. "Fly" I whispered to Deimos and Phobos. They flew off my shoulder immediately. "Hey Samantha!" I called. "What are you doing with those filthy birds?" asked Samantha in disgust. "First of all their not filthy and second what are you doing here? Arn't you meant to be at the mall using you daddy credit card to get whatever you want?" I said. "ROSTED!" came a call in the distance. "I thought we would see you here and get some dirt on you" said Samantha. "Which is why Courtney is filming this whole thing" Samantha said smugly. "Whatever" I said walking away. "I want all of you to follow her and make sure she doesn't notice. Follow her back to her house and film everything" commanded Samantha. "I can hear you" I called behind my back.
      When I got to the temple I sat on my bed preparing for my nightly meditation, but whenever I was almost their I heard whispering and sometimes a twig snap. I finally managed to get into a deep meditation.
     When I woke up I was tired and moody, I decided to stay home for the day so I could get my energy back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....