Saturday, October 22, 2016

The Devils Spawn Chapter 1

My name is Yin, and I'm little different from your average fortune year old girl. Ok, a lot different. You see I wear dark red cloaks that cover almost all my body extent my feet, and in them no one can see my face but I can see them. "See you latter dad!" I called as I left my house. And headed to school. Everyone thinks I'm weird, but I don't care. They even call me the Devils spawn and She Devil because when I get mad I go crazy. But every time I hear it I smile. "OMG! did you here the She Devil got into a fight behind the school and when it was over the guys she was fight ran away wintering! And the where the top wrestlers on the wrestling team!" said one girl. I smiled at the memory. They wanted to try and take my hood and she my face. "I heard that they saw her eyes and they where BOOLD RED! But when they ran away her eyes where blue!" said her friend. Hah! They don't know how power full I am, but one day they will fear me! I thought triumphantly. School was ok. Everyone stared at me and whispered behind my back. "Hey Da! I'm home!" I called when I entered my house. I live far away from school, and no one follows ma  because their scared of what I'll do if they get caught. "And he's not here" I sighed. My dad's rarely home, but I don't care. I heard a twig map outside and wiped around to look out the window. I saw the toe of a boot. I opened the door wide and yelled "WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU SPYING ON ME!" I saw the head of someone coming up. "WHO ARE YOU?!" I cried. "I-I'm s-sorry, I didn't mean to trespass" cried the girl. "Why are you here?" I demanded in a range of fury. "I'm Jen and I'm new at the school you go to. I was told by all the girls that if I want to be their friend I had to find out where you live" Jen said still crying. "Well you can tell them that if they ever tell anyone where I live I'll make their life a living hell. And get out of my sight" I said. "O-ok" Jen said and ran away. "Well I guess I need to start my stupid homework" I said frowning. As I walked in I went to my room that was plain and took of my cloak. And looked in my mirror. And saw my devil horns, wings and tail. You see My dad id the Devil, and my full name is Yandere Chan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....