Tuesday, October 11, 2016

The Gamers Curse Chapter 2

    "Hi everyone. My name Yin and I was in Sword Art On;in for two years. I'm very happy to be back in the real world" I said introducing myself. "Thank your that introduction Yin, you can tell everyone about your time in that game latter" said my teacher. "For now lets start with todays lesson."
    "What was it like to be in a game?" asked someone I didn't know during lunch, about twenty kids where asking me questions about SAO. "Well it was scary, I was afraid I would never see the real world again. And we where in constant danger, about four thousand people died and I was always afraid I would join them. The only thing that kept me going was thinking about my friends and family in the real world" I said thinking of SAO. "Did you know people who died in the game?" called someone else. "Yes I did, and it was horrible. It's like their bodies shattered like glass and every time I saw it, it felt like my a little bit of my hope went with them" I said thinking of all the people who died. I started felling dizzy. "I don't want to unwires anymore questions today" I said. I looked in the corner of my vision and saw my HP bar just a red writing came in my vision, it said WELCOME TO THE GAME OF LIFE! YOU ARE THE FIRST ONE TO JOIN! FROM NOW ON UNTIL THE END YOUR LIFE YOU WILL PLAY! I stumbled back startled by what I saw. A minute later it was gone. I was really creeped out so I called home saying I didn't feel to well, and my mom came over almost instantly to pick me up.
   Later that night I went on the SAO Survivor website where people who played in that game could talk. I typed Hey everyone! It's Yin, and I have a problem. After twenty-four hours after I woke up I saw my HP bar and earlier today I saw a massage in red saying that I was that first one to join a game called the game of life. I wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem. If you have please email me immediately I hit post and went to bed. In the morning I had a few hundred comments. Most of them said that they didn't have the same problem but one person had said. I have the same problem too, we should meet up and talk about it in person I immediately replied that I would love to meet up and talk.
     "HI Gabby" I groaned. "What got your hair in a mess?" asked Gabby. "I was on the SAOS (Swors Art Online Survivor) last night and I stayed up way to late chatting to people" I half lied. "Well don't stay up so late next time" said Gabby. "You sound like my mom" I said walking to my locker. "Whatever" Gabby shrugged. At lunch the boy from SAO came up to me and said "Hey Yin nice to see you, I never introduced my self my name is Eito and I was talking to you on SAOS last night about the game of life" he said to make sure no one heard. "Hi Eito It's nice to meet you, lets talk about TGOL after school. Meet me by my locker" I said. "Ok can't wait to talk about it" he said walking away. "Why me of all people to get this curse? What's so special about me?" I wondered aloud

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....