Saturday, October 29, 2016

The Devils spawn Chapter 6

"Yin come out" called Kate. I was trying to calm down. "NO!" I said. I had been in the bathroom for an hour trying to stop Yonder Chan from Taking over. I opened the window and took a running start. I dove out the window. At the same time Andrew, Tom and Kate had pried open the door and saw my feet falling down. "NOT AGAIN!" yelled Andrew. I opened my wings and flew low avoiding the windows and flew as far as I could. I landed in the forest Looking for Grimms to fight. I soon found a pack and made short work of them. I still felt a bit flustered so I decided to do some more flying and try to get as far away from the school as possible. When I sad gone a few miles away I decided to go back to the dorm. I opened the door to everyone looking worried sick. "Hey guys! What happened while I was gone?" I asked inlay in control. "WHER WHERE YOU? WE THOUGHT YOU WHERE DEAD!" yelled Kate. Nah, you know me. I can survive practically anything" I said. "Well you shouldn't jump out the window like that" said Tom. "Yeah, and how could you survive that again? We ran down their and you weren't their" said Andrew. "Kate? Should I tell them? They won't stop asking me until I do" I said looking at Kate. "Are you sure? What if they tell everyone?" said Kate uncertainly. "What are you guys talking about?" demanded Tom. "I have to tell them Kate. They won't leave me alone until I do" I said ignoring Tom. "Ok If you think that's what's best" said Kate. "Doe guys want me to tell you how I survived that fall, and why I where a cloak at all times?" I asked. "Yes" said Andrew. "Ok but be prepared" I warned. "We can handle it! Now tell us!" said Tom. "The Devil is my father and I can  fly. I have an alternate personality called Yandere Chan who tries to take control of me when I get mad or upset" I said. "WHAT!" yelled Andrew. "You have to be kidding! Their is on way your dad id the Devil" said Andrew. It's true and I can prove it" I said taking off my cloak. As soon as the saw the devil wings, horns and tail their mouths fell open in shock. "Now do you believe me?" I asked. "Yes" said Andrew staring at me. "And if you tell a single person your life will literally become a living hell" I threatened. "Got it!" said Tom and Andrew. I put my cloak back on. "I'm going get something to eat. I said walking out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....