Saturday, October 29, 2016

The Devils Spawn Chapter 5

"Yin you have some explaining to do?" said Andrew when we got back to the dorm. "What do you mean?" I asked pretending to be confused. "EXPLAIN HOW YOU SURVIVED THAT FALL!" Yelled Andrew. "I don't know" I said. "DON'T GIVE ME THAT CRAP!" Yelled Andrew. I could't take it anymore, I burst out laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked Tom. "I can't believe you fell for it?" I said laughing. "FELL FOR WHAT? YOU COULD HAVE DIED!" roared Andrew. "Oh lighten up Andrew" I said. "How was that funny exactly?" asked Tom. "The funny thing was how you where so desperate to save me" I said finally calming down. "Why do you always wear that cloak?" asked Andrew. "What dose that have to do with anything?" I demanded. "You know now that you mention it I've never seen you without your cloak too" said Tom. "Why do you care why I wear a cloak?" I demanded. "I don't know it's just weird" said Andrew. "Stop fighting! Andrew, Tom if Yin wants to wear a cloak she can, so stop asking about it" lectured Kate. "Thanks Kate" I said gratefully.
     That night I heard Andrew and Tom talking. "Hey bro, you think we should see what Yin looks like under that cloak?" asked Andrew. "Sure, ever since you mentioned it I've wanted to know" said Tom. "Great when should we do it?" asked Andrew sounding eager. "I don't know maybe in a few days when we come up with a plan" said Tom. "Ok, we should star brainstorming" suggested Andrew. "Ok, let's close the door incase someone wants to eavesdrop" said Tom. I heard the door close. "Great, now I won't be ready for when they plan to attack, I'll have to be on high alert for the next few days" I whispered to myself. I was eating breakfast when Andrew and Tom walk up behind me and try to grab my hood. I grabbed their wrists and said "Did you really expect me to not be ready for that?" without looking at them. "H-how did you  know what we where going to do?" asked Tom. "After bombarding me with questions yesterday I suspected you would try and take off my cloak, but fail" I said still holding their wrists. "Here's a friendly tip: NEVER MAKE ME MAD! OR YOUR LIFE WILL BECOME A LIVING HELL! AND REMOVING MY CLOAK IS A GREAT WAY TO GET ME MAD" I said and started eating my breakfast again. I felt my eyes heating up. No! Yandere Chan You will not come out now I commanded. I covered my eyes and fled to my room. "What up with her?" asked a girl. "I waited for my eyes to turn blue before I left my room. When I did Tom and Andrew where waiting for me with Kate behind them holding out her sword looking furious. "Say it" Kate said with gritted teeth. "We're sorry" Andrew and Tom said. "Never do that again!" I said glaring at them. "Only if you tell use why you wear that cloak" challenges Andrew. "That's nonnegotiable" I said plainly. "But WHY?" demanded Andrew. "IF I TELL YOU IT'LL ONLY MAKE THINGS WORES" I yelled. Feeling my eyes starting to turn red for the second time, and again I ran to my room and locked the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....