Sunday, October 30, 2016

Shatter Me Chapter 1

My name is Yui and I live in a world full of sorrow and tragedy. In my world I live alone watching over everyone trapped, and unable to help. I hate it. I watch as people are driven to  madness. I cry, I want to help but I can't. I have known these people for a while but they have never even heard my name, on one has. No matter how much I scream and beg to be let out I never am. I've tried hundreds of time to get out but it never works. I have tried to shatter the glass, but it won't evan crack. The only way I can be let out is by someone from outside the glass notices me and shatters the glass. I gave up hope long ago. And I don't think I will ever be let out. I can only watch people die. I hate having to rely on others, but that is the only way to get out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....