Monday, October 17, 2016

Stereo Heart Chapter 5

"Hey Guys and welcome to REMIX MONDAYS!" I said to my camera. I do a live show every Monday at four-thirty. "Today well be remixing Overture to William Tell which is a classic piece that is one of the top classical song. But we are going to make it from a snoozer to a party favorite. So lets get to it" I said and did my magic and when I was done I hit done. And my favorite song from Nightcore remix played telling me that Matt was calling. "Hey Matt" I said. "Hey DJ nice remix you just did. I bet you're exhausted" Said Matt. "Yep, making a remix is way harder than it looks" I said. I could really do for a coffee and muffin from Starbucks" I said still lying on the floor. "I actually wanted to ask if you wanted to meet me at Starbucks. My mom made me go to this really prestigious school and I need to escape before I explode" Said Matt. "Same here, I would love to go" I said getting up. "Great meet you in twenty" Said Matt. "See ya then" I said and hung up. "Hey dork you going on a date with your dorky boyfriend" called Crystal. "He's not my boyfriend!" I called and walked out the door.
   "I walked to Starbucks and ordered a medium coffe and a chocolate chip muffin. When Matt walked I I was drinking my coffee and eating my muffin. "Hey you didn't even wait for me!" He protested smiling. "What can I say, Making a video for twenty million subscribers is hard work" I said taking another bite out of mu muffin while Matt ordered. "So why did your mom sent you here?" I asked. "She thinks that I need to get music out of my system and study politics so I can be President and blah blah blah" said Matt rolling his eyes. "Same here my mom disapproves of everything I do, but pleasing her has never been my top priority. "And I'm stick at my school until I graduate which will be in eighth grade then I'm going to and even more prestigious school for high school. Ands know I hate it which makes it even worse" I said looking at my coffee. "I guess where both stuck here for awhile, but at lest we have each other. Just two supper popular you tubers stuck in hell" said Matt grinning. "Hell is right I sad." "ONG! It's DJ from Remix central and Matt from Nightcore Remix. Cane We have a selfie?" asked one girl with her friend. "Sure" I said smiling. as we took a selfie and gave them each an autograph. "Can I tell you something?" I asked Matt when they had gone. "Sure" Sia Matt. "When I first Made Remix Central I never thought it would get so popular. Somtime I wish I didn't have so many subscribers. At first I was thrilled. But now it's not the same as it  used to be. It's so hard trying to please millions of people" I said looking at mu now cold coffee. "I know what you mean. I'm always second guessing myself" said Matt. "I don't want to be a you tuber anymore. But if I'm not I'll let down millions of people" I sad. "Then start doing thins the way you want and not how other people want you to be" Said Matt. "Thanks Matt" I sad smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....