Friday, October 14, 2016

Nutty Nicole Chapter 13

"Hi Sophie! Come in" I called walking to my room. When I got back I did some redecorating. I made my room even more of a mess. I got a knife and slashed the walled and added writing in blood red paint that said things like HELP ME! PLEASE HELP ME! and hand prints in the same paint that I had dragged down the wall and added extra paint so they would drip down then dry. I really wanted to scare Sophie, I wanted to give her something to remember me by. I know I'm evil. MWHAHAHA!! "Ok" Sophie said nervously and she had even brought a few friends with her. I was delighted. "Come on lets go to my room I said skipping up the stairs. I held the door open for them just liked I planed. They all gasped in horror. "Do you like my room? I thing it's very nice" I said sweetly. "T-that's one way to describe it" Sophie said shivering. "I'm glad you like it. You see I remember something from before I hit my head and that was you being mean to me, mocking me, and most of all saying and calling me horrible things behind my back! And let me tell you this I'm not going to let you and your friends get away with it. Without me getting my revenge Prepare to stay a while. This is going to be fun, for me" I said drawing a blunt knife. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" they all screamed.
    An hour latter I let them go. They where covered in blood red paint sobbing hysterically. "Bye! I hope you all had fun!" I called after them smiling.
     I found Nathan and said "We need to go. Or we're going to be in a lot of trouble" shoved his suitcase in his hand and ran towards the train station with Nathan running behind me. "What did you do!" he demanded immediately. "Well I kind of wanted to have some payback. And invited Sophie and her friends to my house and scared them a lot. So they know to never underestimate me" I said looking at my feet. "Kara! Why did you do that? Now we'll never get to go back!" Nathan Roared. "I'm sorry but I had to. Sophie tormented me for years! And I couldn't let her get away with it! I took a video of the who thing and posted it on youtube with a fake account" I said. "I understand but next time can you tell me before hand?" asked Nathan. "But then you would say no, and their's no fun in that" I said innocently. "Do you have another demon stuck in your head? Because you sure are acting like it" said Nathan not amused. "No but I think that maybe when I want back something in my mind said that their was even though their wasn't.I think it's because I had a demon in my head for so long" I said. "Ok but can you try not to do anything like that again?" asked Nathan. "I'll try" I said as the train pulled out of the station.

Note: Just to tell you if you didn't read Stereo Heart Chapter 3 These stories have no commotion to real life it is all FICTIONAL!! Sorry to burst your bubble. And I will be checking over ALL my writing so I don't make stupid mistakes 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....