Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Ghost Girl Chapter 9

"Ok Alison! What am I thinking?" I asked. We're practicing in an underground cavern buried in my back yard. "You're worried about how the murderer might come after us and we won't be able to help the other people with powers" Said Alison. "Yep" I said. "Ok now your turn. What's in this safe?" asked Alison holding up a small safe. I took of my eye patch and opened my eye. "Their is the book Harry Potter and the Socrerrers Stone, and a small composition book" I said putting my eyepatch back on. "That was perfect!" said Alison smiling. "Well I think we have done enough for today" I said. "Me too, let's go get some ice cream" said Alison walking to the secret entrance.
    When we got their kids from school where their talking. "Did you here? A kid did some investigating on Catherine Abbot and took a school picture of the internet and Catherine's Scarlets picture and Catherine Abbots pictures are IDENTICAL!" said a popular girl to a group of people. "I know! maybe they where twins!" said another girl in the group. "Or maybe they're the same person and Catherine Scarlet is the ghost of Catherine Abbot and wants to have revenge!" said another girl. This conversation continued and other people where talking about the same thing. I'm screwed I thought. And ran out of the ice cream parlor and ran strait to the cave where I sat then flopped to the floor and stared at the ceiling. I took off my eyepatch to see the inside of my house. It was just as I remembered it, It was to much to handle and I cried. But when my tears hit the cave they disappeared. "Wha-" I said bewildered. I unlocked the safe and cut my finger and when the blood came out and I touched it it disappeared. I saw a small panel. I opened it, and saw wires and other mechanical stuff. And realized I was a robot! Nothing more than a program. I cried not caring if it was fake. then I saw a note ticked into the wires. It said:

Dear Catherine
As you know you are a robot, and I know this must be a horrible thing ti find out. But let me explain. I made you to take revenge on my murderer. I knew it was coming. And I wanted to know that someone was their to help protect the other kids with power. You must find them and protect them. You are their only hope. I know you are a robot but before I left I programed you to be able to think for your self and believer you're human. With out you all the extraordinary children will die. I wish you the best of luck. 
Catherine Abbot
P.s If it makes you feel better You are my ghost, or my legacy as I called you.

I put the note back and shut the panel then stared at the selling lounge on my back and didn't move. I was to shocked to do anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....