Friday, October 14, 2016

Believe Chapter 1

I have a lot of beliefs and I'm proud of them. My name is Alice and I think a lot about life and the world around use. Some people don't think the same things as me and that's ok. But I've been thinking about some of these things for years and when I think of something I write it down and think about it until I've come up with something that connects to all my other beliefs and is reasonable. And when I'm done I put the final conclusion of my belief in my five hundred page book I have that I got about three years ago. And it's my second book I've written my beliefs in. The first one I also wrote my beliefs in. I wish to someday be able to share my beliefs about life and man kind to the world. But their is one more thing I must tell you....

I don't believe in God.

1 comment:

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....