Monday, October 17, 2016

StereoHeart Chapter 6

"Hey everyone and welcome back to another video" I said. "Today I'm going to be singing I Lied I'm Dying Inside" I said. When I was finished with the sound affects I posted it and immediately saw a hate comment it said. 'HEY! DJ what the heck!? Why would you sing such a lame song? I mean seriously! I subscribes to you for your remixes not this crud' And I comented back. 'Well from now on I'm going to do thing the way I want. I don't care if you unsubscribe! I stared this channel so I could sing. Not so haters like you could control me so DEAL WITH IT!' and hit post. I'm so happy I did that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....