Monday, October 17, 2016

Believe Chapter 3

"Where am I?" I called. "Hello Alice, we have been expecting you" Said a man. "Where am I? And how do you know who I am?" I demanded. "You're in the realm of the Supernatural" He said bowing. "Really? I'm here?" I said in disbelief. "Yes and now that you have entered you are the new guardian of the supernatural. But to be able to guard them you must become a supernatural. And the only way to do that is to take a dangerous journey to the first supernaturals on earth. When you make it you will receive the supernatural gift that you are destined to have" He said. "I'm ready" I said bowing. I was plunged into darkness and after a minute I saw my soundings. I was in a jungle, and the air felt like it had been cleaned.
    After walking through the jungle for a few hours I saw an extremely large river that was going very fast. I knew that this was the first test so I called on the water and made it split giving me a dry path to walk across. For the next test their was a huge hot spring that I couldn't go around. I thought of winter, snow, frost, ice. When I opened them the who hot spring was ice!
     After som more test that tested me on the elements. I cam to a beautiful grove and saw two people who where both holding an apple. They looked familiar. "Adam and Eve?" I said stunned. "That's right my child, we are the first Super natural. After we ate the apples we gained the elemental powers. Since then we have been bestowing the power of the supernatural to the guardians who protect them" Said Eve. "We have never seen such amazing talent. And so for the first time we give you the powers of all elements. You have proved to be the most powerful guardian and you will be a famous protector. Your story will be told for eternity" said Adam giving me an apple. "Here my child don't be afraid you must eat. Adam has given you your  element gift but we must both give you a gift straight from out hearts. I give you the gift of belief. Never stop believing in what is right" Said Eve. "I give you the gift of strength, use this gift when you are most needed" Said Adam. I took A bite of the apple.
  I Woke up from my sleep feeling refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....