Friday, October 14, 2016

Ghost Girl Chapter 8

It was on the news! The police officers confession and me and Alison where interviewed about it on NATIONAL TV! I can't believe it. And on top of that no one expects that I'm Catherine Abbot! "Alison this is great news! But we need to stop the murderer from killing more kids including you" I said deep in thought. "I've been thinking about it too, we should learn to use out powers to stop him" said Alison. "I guess that might work"I said. "Great lets start practicing now!" said Alison running to my old house. You know now that my case is now open again we'll have to find another place to practice since the police will probably investigate my house" I called. "Right I forget about that. Where could we practice?" said Alison running back to me. I don't know but we'll figure it out" I said smiling.

Sorry for the short Chapter :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....