Friday, October 14, 2016

Believe Chapter 2

You must think. 'How could you not believe in god! God is amazing!' But the truth is I don't believe in magic. I believe in the supernatural. And God is not supernatural. I think all things should be able to have an explanation. I mean how did Jesus turn the water to wine? It sounds like a bunch of hogwash to me.
   "Hey it's Alice!" called my close friends Mia and Carolina. "What where you doing to have to skip school for two days?" demanded Carolina. "I was trying to figure out one of my latest discoveries about humankind" I said my mind already wondering. "How do you get such good grades when you miss so much school?" Asked Mia. Mia and Carolina both think that my believes are very cool and understand why I'm so obsessed with them. "Mia I've told you a thousand times that I only go to school when I'm not trying to figure out my discoveries and that I have a note to the teachers saying that I must be able to take time off to work on my discoveries. You know that so why do you always ask?" I said. "I'm just curious" said Mia. "Well we should get to homeroom, see you later" I called walking of to my homeroom. The truth is that I don't always go to school because I need to train to be able to understand the supernatural and it can take me a few days to get out of my trances. I can't tell anyone because I need to keep this to myself until I'm able to understand it just a little. You see it's my job to find and protect the supernatural and I'm the first true guardian in generations. Which means I have no teacher. I've beed studying all religions for years to try to find past supernaturals and try to link them to supernaturals (SNs) that are alive now,. It's a hard job that could cost me my life. But I will gladly give it to protect the SN. I just wish I had one link to an SN. That is the hardest part.

WARNING! JUST REMEMBER ALL OF MY STORIES ARE FICTION!  Sorry to keep telling you but I want to make sure that you all know and don't think I'm basing this off of real life BECAUSE I'M NOT! Hope you like my Believe Chapters. And Make sure to comment below 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....