Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Set Heart Chapter 7 (Note: MEGA CHEESY! IF YOU DON'T LIKE CHEESY STUFF THEN DON'T READ)

"I hate this school, and mom" I said. "MOM IS CALLING! MOM IS CALLING" rang my phone as I picked it up. "What now mom. I don't have time for one of your rants" I said rolling my eyes. "It's not about that Dawn" Said my mom. "That's a first" I said not in a good mood. "Do you want to hear what I have to say?" snapped mom. "Only if it's not about how I should be grateful to be able to attained such a prestigious boring school that is my nightmares nightmares" I sad. "It's not about that so listen! I was talking to your father and he said that I shouldn't make you do something you don't want to" mom said who was clearly trying to be calm. "I appreciate that" I said. "So I thought you would like to go to a music school" said mom. "Really! ARE YOU SERIOUS! A MUSIC SCHOOL! THAT STAND FOR EVERYTHING YOU HATE!" I yelled. "Yes so if you want to go can you tell me by Friday" mom said and hung up. I called Matt. "Hey matt! GUESS WHAT? MY MOM SAYS I CAN GO TO A MUSIC SCHOOL! but I want to know if you think I should go. As my best friend I wanted to ask you" I said bouncing around the room like a bunny. "That's great, but what about us? I mean we'll be really far away from each other and we won't be able to talk a lot" said Matt sounding worried. "I know but it's a great opportunity and I really want to go but I don't want to leave you here all alone" said biting my nail. "You should go. I mean it's not like you need to have my opinion" Said Matt who sounded very down about the news. just the Crystal yelled "He like you dork! Can't you see that!". "Shut up Crystal!" I yelled. Than said to Matt. "It dose matter, I don't want to leave you here with you thinking I abandoned you" I said. "Go DJ! I don't care just go and live your dream!" said Matt angrily and hung up. "I wonder what that was about?" I said. "You really don't get it do you?" said Crystal who was standing outside my door. "Get what?" I asked confused. "Matt like you. He always has, but you just push him away" said Crystal. "What are you talking about?" I said still confused the remembered all the time where he had clearly be trying to tell me something that I never understood until just now. "He dose like me! But why didn't notice?" I cried. "I don't know but you need to tell him how you feel before it's to late" said Crystal. "Thanks Crystal" I said running to the door and ran to the boys school and tasted Matt to meet me outside. "What do you want?" asked Matt when he came down. "I want to talk to you" I said. "I know you like me" I said. "How?" asked Matt. "Crystal told me, and I'm sorry for not realizing to sooner. It's just I push people away without meaning to" I said. "It's ok DJ. I understand" said Matt. "Well I don't" Said. "Why did't you tell me?" I said. "I didn't know how" said Matt. "Well how about you don't" I said smiling. And we kissed.
   Later that night I saw a trending video on youtube called Matt from Nightmare remix and DJ from remix Creatural admit their feeling for each other. I was horrified! someone had been filming us!!! "NOOO! KNOW EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS. AND IT ALREADY HAS FORTY MILLION VEIWS!" I cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....