Thursday, October 27, 2016

The Devils Spawn Chapter 4

"Hey look the relics!" I said when we walked into a clearing. "What chess piece should we take?" I asked Kate. "How about the queen?" said Kate. "Sure, I don't really care" I said grabbing a golden queen. I heard a distant howl. "Grimm''s, get ready to fight Kate" I said posting the golden queen. "Transform! Twin Blades" I called as I pulled out my katana that transformed into twin swords. Grimm's burst through the clearing. I flew up in the air and free fell onto one and stayed it in the back then threw my other sword at another Grimm. We made short work of the Grimm. About forty minutes latter we where collected in a ship and flew back to Beacon.
    "Because you four picked the golden queens you will be team K.A.T.Y. Your leader will be Kate. Kate, Andrew, Tom and Yin, We wish you the best of luck on your journey in the school and become worthy hunters and huntresses" said the headmaster. We want to our room (a room for my and Kate and a room for Andrew and Tom). I flopped on my bed and envisioned my half of the room the way I wanted it. When I opened my eyes my side of the room was midnight blue. "Wha-" said Kate. "One of the advantages of having the Devil as your dad" I said waving my hand in a small whatever motion. "And don't tell Andrew and Tom about my dad, or anyone else for that matter" I said. "Sure" said Kate clearly scared. I walked into a little main room and sat on the couch and pulled out my katana and my sharpening rock. After a few minuets I got board and opened the window, and stepped out onto the ledge holding on sides of the window with the tip of my fingers. I loved the rush of air and wanted to jump out into the air and fly. But I knew I couldn't in broad daylight. Just a that moment the boys walked in and saw me. They stared at me for at lest two whole minutes without me noticing. When I turned around and saw them I was instantly mad and yelled "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?" It scared them out of their staring. "What are you doing?" asked Tom. "What do you mean? I'm enjoying the fresh air" I said innocently. "If you could slip you'll fall to your death!" said Andrew. I turned around and pretended to let my left hand slip, I pretended to try to grasp wildly at air. The look on their faces was priceless. "Help!" I said in mock terror. Tom and Andrew ran to the window and tried to "save" me. I then pretended my right hand was slipping and screamed "I'M SLIPPING!" I mock terror. "Hold on Yin" said Tom trying to grab my hand. I let go and fell to the ground. "YIN! NOOOO!!!!" Yelled Andrew, but opened my wings at the last minute to slow my fall but to  make it so I got scratched up. "OOOPPPHHH" I said as I hit the ground. Andrew and Tom where down to where I had landed in five minutes with a teacher. "Yin? How are you alive?" asked Tom when he saw me sitting on the ground all scraped up. "Ummm..... the grass broke my fall?" I said uncertainly. "Very funny Yin, but on one survives a hundred foot fall" said Andrew. "Boys stop bickering and let me look at Yin" said the school nurse. "You only have a few scrapes you should be fine" she said.  "H-how is that possible?" asked Andrew. "Can you two just be happy I'm alive?" I snapped. Smiling inside because it was a prank. I had to restrain myself from bursting out laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....