Monday, October 24, 2016

The Devils Spawn Chapter 2

I walked into school and went over to Bridget's lock and waited for her to come. "Hey Bridget! How many times have I told you to quit trying to spy on me? And why make the new girl do it of all people!" I demanded blocking her locker. "What are you talking about? I was in the mall after school for three hours" She said flipping her hair. "You know what I'm talking about Bridget!"I said. "So what if I did?" said Bridget making her gum. "Well if you do send someone to spy on me an I catch them, I'll give you something you'll never forget! And It won't be good" I said and stomped away. I hate it when people spy on me. Man I can't wait to be accepted into Beacon! I'm so ready to be a huntress and kill grimes! "WOULD YIN PLEASE COME TO THE OFICE FOR DISMISSAL!" called the loud speaker. I practically ran to the office and saw my dad. "Hi dad" I said smiling. "Hi Yin, it's time to go" My dad said smiling. until we got in the car. "Why are you here?" I demanded. "Well I need to make sure my daughter gets on the ship" said dad. "Drop the BS! Why are you here?! You never approved of me being a huntress" I said. "I may not approve but you are my daughter and we have a huge increase on grimes so we need help to kill then before they cause to much harm" Said dad. "Well can you at lest wait in the car while I get on?" I asked. "Sure sweetie" sighed dad. "And don't call me sweetie" I said.
      When I got on the ship I was amazed at how many people where their. I went over to the closest window and stared at the horizon where we would be heading. "Welcome everyone! I hope you will have a pleasant rid to beacon! And congratulations for getting into Beacon" said a holographic image is of a lady. I wonder if I'll be able to keep my Devil Powers a secret here. With so many people alway watching me it'll be hard. And I won't be able to fly! I thought. For the rest of the trip I let my thought wonder. "Wow! This place is awesome!" I said. It truly was amazing.

This story is inspired by RWBY a new anime. (You can watch it on Netflix 8D )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....