Friday, October 14, 2016

Stereo Heart Chapter 4

I love YTCon! I meet so many of my fans and a bunch of other you tubers! And now I'm back at school. The only thing I like about school is the music program. My music teacher Miss. G asked me if I would be interested in teaching other girls how to play guitar because she doesn't know how. And get this she SUBSCRIBES to me! "Hey loser! Are you still doing those stupid videos for your stupid youtube channel?" called Crystal across the cafeteria. Who is Ć¼ber popular and make me puck in my mouth every time she opens her snobby stupid mouth. You probably think that she must not be so bad. But trust me she has been nothing but a thorn in my side. Wait! I have a great idea for a cover. "Thanks Crystal! You just gave me the best Idea ever"I called happily. "Dork!" Crystal shouted.
    When I got in my room I pressed record on my camera and said. "Hey everyone! I'm going to the song 'Loser like me' and guess who inspired me to sing this song? That's right it was Crystal! So if your watching this Crystal, even thought you probably won't thank you so so much for helping me come up with a song to sing. Well here it goes" I said and pulled out my guitar and started singing.
and pressed stop, and put in the description. 'Starting next Saturday I'll be  making videos about how to play guitar like a pro. And anyone can do it. Please tell me if I'm a good teacher!' and clicked post. "Well that was a good day's work! And now time for my homework" I groaned. My phone started saying "Mom is calling, mom is calling, PICK UP THE PHONE!!!" It screamed at the end and I did. "Hi mom" I said. "Dawn Jane Bloomberg! What are you doing making music videos at this hour? You should be studying for school!" Mom yelled. I winced and said "What do you mean at this hour? it's three forty-five! And I'm doing my homework right now, why do you always try to control me? I'm not perfect! So stop trying to make me!" I yelled right back. It felt so good getting that out! I've wanted to say that for years! "Dawn you are my daughter so just act like it or I will put you in a public school where you can have a poor education" said my mom as if I would be horrified. "Good! I hate this school anyway!" I cried back. "Then you will stay here for the rest of the year and next year until you graduate then I will sent you to an even better hight school!" My mom was now roaring. "Fine! See if I care! And it's DJ! I've told you a thousand times" I yelled and hung up.

Author note:
This has no relation to real people in any of my stories they are all fictional. Or maybe not.... I'm kidding it's fiction but I do take things that may or may not have happened to me in real life. Din't think to far into it 8D

Song link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU_qTgKAHeY&index=10&list=PL593rWjrmZSJNpcLBWRqP41gRhW_sq-2q

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....