Sunday, October 30, 2016

Stereo Heaart Chapter 8

"Well I guess this is good bye" I said to Crystal (In the past few days we had become close friends) "Bye DJ. I'm going to miss your music" said Crystal as we hugged good bye. "Don't worry about that, you can always watch my videos when you start to miss me" I said smiling. "I'll do that" said Crystal smiling too. When I walked outside I saw Matt waiting to sat good bye, since boys aren't aloud in the building. "Bye Matt" I said hugging him. "Bye DJ, I'm going to miss you. But I'll be joining you shortly" said Matt. Matt managed to convince his parents to let him go to school their too. He's coming in about a month. But it's going to feel like a year. "I'll tell you all about it" I said and climbed into the car. "Music Academy for gifted children" I told the driver. "We'll be their shortly" the driver replied.
    "Wellcome to The Music Academy for gifted children or the M.A.G.C" said the secretary at the front desk. "Hi I'm DJ from Remix Central" I said. "Welcome DJ. We have you'r room ready for you. Please follow me this way" said the Secretary. "Thanks" I said following her. When I walked in it was amazing. And it had it's own recording studio. "I love it!" I said smiling like a dork. "We knew you would. For each of our students we customize their room to make them feel at home" said the secretary. "I'll leave you to get unpacked" she said. "Latter" I called as she walked out the door. I got my phone and immediately stared recording. "Hey guys! Guess what? I'm at the Music Academy for Gifted Children! And it's awesome! I've been here for about five minutes but It's already amazing!" I said and gave a room tour. When I was done I flopped on the bed and sighed. "Crystal is texting" said my phone. I picked it up. It said U already love the place. I hope you don't forget me and Matt, I'm supper jelly of u though :( . I texted back NO WAY! I would never forget u and Matt! But I know y ur jelly. If I waz u I would be jelly 2. I hit send. I unpacked and went to eat. As soon as I walked in the cafeteria I was hit by amazing smelling food. My mouth started to water. "OMG! DJ CAME! IT'S TRUE" Screamed a girl. I tried to locate the voice. Umm...." I felt awkward. I thought the best idea was to get something to eat. I picked an egg salad sandwich, a chocolate milk and a crumb cake. I sat down at the first table I saw. When I did I was bombarded with questions. I got so confused by all the questions that where being asked at once. I stared eating and went back to my room and put on my headphones. I closed my eyes and drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....