Saturday, October 29, 2016

Nutty Nicole Chapter 15

I can't believe the thing I did to Sophie and her friends is on NATIONAL TV! "Uuuggggg" I groaned. "This thing has gone out of proportion" I muttered. "But I don't regret what I did, and never will" I said smiling at the memory. "good morning America, our first story is about what seems to be a harmless prank gone wrong with the victims traumatized after. Please tell us what happened Sophie" Said the reporter for NBC Nightly News. "Well a girl who had moved away came to visit and she invited me over, I didn't trust her so I brought some of my friends" said Sophie. "And why didn't you trust her?" Asked Lester Holt. "She was crazy! The last stunt she did at school she cut her arm and said she didn't notice then later I saw that on the wall she had written 'Please help me' in BLOOD! I saw it with my own eyes!" Said Sophie. I rolled my eyes. "I see, and what did she do?" asked Lester. "When we got to her house she showed us to her room. It had blood red paint splattered on the walls and 'PlEASE HELP ME' Written in the same paint. And that scariest part was that their where knife slashes on the walls. Then She slammed the door and held up a knife and said we would be staying here for a while. And she told us she vowed to get revenge on us for doing such horrible thins, which we never did!". She dumped blood red paint on us and did other things I can't even mention" said Sophie shuddering. "Wow, she must be insane. We hope she doesn't do the same things to anyone else" Said Lester. "Time for the second story" said Lester. I turned of the TV in disgust. "We didn't know what she was talking about" I mimicked I'm Sophie's Voice. "Yeah right! You know exactly what I'm talking about Sophie" I said. "You don't know that I'll turn your life into a living hell" I said, "That was only the first step in my plan" I said grinning evilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....