Wednesday, October 26, 2016

The Devils Spawn Chapter 3

"OK class, this is a test that wi;ll determine your team for the next four years. The rule is that if you make eye contact with someone you're teammates. You will use your own landing strategies" said the headmaster. My square launched me up in the air. I had already decided not to fly because that could give me away. Instead I called "Transform! Scythe!" and pulled out my katana that transformed into a scythe. I hooked it around a tree and corkscrewed down onto the ground. I pulled my hood down to cover my eyes. and started running to try and find the relics. I wanted to go solo, but that was impossible. I ran into someone in the first three minutes. "Oh" I said and we collided. "S-sorry" she squeaked. "Watch where your going" I snapped not looking up. "Why are you looking at the ground?" she asked. "Because I don't want to be in a team. I work solo" I said getting up and dusting myself off. "Why don't you want to be on a team?" she asked. "Shh" I said, I heard a noise in the distance. I pulled out my katana and turn around. I charged strait at the Grimm and jumped on it's back. I was startled and ran straight towards the girl. I slashed it's neck with my katana and killed it. "awww, my play things dead already. I expected it to be stronger" I said pretending to be sad. "That was amazing!" said the girl. "I guess. now I would like it if I could know your name" I said seething my katana. "It's Kate" said Kate. "Nice to meet you Kate. Get out your weapon more Grimm's are coming" I said. "Trans form Bow and Arrow" I said and my katana morphed into a bow and arrow. More Grimm"s came out of the tree and rounded us. I aimed my bow at the one in front of me and shot hitting it square in the face. I killed it and two others. I yelled "TRANSFORM SCYTHE!" I jumped onto a Grimm's back and slit it's thorough and did the same things to a few others. Kate was fighting one too. The last one was smarter than the rest and was prepared for my  attack. It bucked around and trued to get me off its back. It bucked me so much my cloak came off and Kate saw my devil features. We made eye contact. I finally killed the Grimm. "W-what are you?" asked Kate fearfully. I put my cloak back on and said "Don't panic. I know this must be very scary but my dad is the Devil, but I don't want to hurt people" I said. "I always thought that spawns of the devil would be more... Evil" Kate said. "Well I do have a bad side called Yandere~Chan, But if you don't make mr mad you'll hopefully never meet her. Oh and my name's Yin" I said. cheerfully. "Hi Yin, we should go find that relic" said Kate. "Agreed. And could you not tell anyone about my wings and stuff" I said. "Of course". And Me and Kate headed off on our first adventure of many.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....