Friday, November 18, 2016

Cat Thief Chapter 9

"I see you are still playing with your android" said Jack a few days latter. "I'm just making improvements and updates" I said playing with Sam's control panel. "Well I see your busy so I'm going to go and come back when you're not working" said Jack walking away. I didn't even notice. "Wake up Sam" I said when I was done. "Hi Kitty" said Sam smiling. "How was your sleep? While you where asleep I made some improvements" I told Sam "Thank you Kitty, would you like to play a gam?" offered Sam. "Actually I was wondering if anything interesting had happened" I said. "Yes, the King made an announcement that he has found the lost princess and that she will have to get used to the palace and her title" reported Sam. "SERIOUSLY! THAT LIER! I'M TRAPED IN HERE!" I shouted out raged. Unfortunately Jack had walked in at that moment. "What's are you shouting about Kitty, Kitty. Did someone take away you play toy?" mocked Jack. 'Ha ha" I said drily. "It's because The King said that I was getting used to my title but all I've actually been doing is being trapped in this room" I said glaring at Jack. "The King decided that you would  be let out of their if you promised not to escape and learn how to be an actual princess" said Jack. "Seriously!" I cried. "What's the catch?" I asked, their is always a catch with the King. "You need to give the blueprints if Sam to the King" said Jack. "I never made blueprints. Why would a genius need silly blueprints" I said laughing. "You can't keep my in here forever" I said sipping the tears from my eyes. "KITTY! I have come to give you a deal" announced the king. "Jack just told me about it, and I heard what you told the news" I said glaring at him. "Then if you want to get out you must give me the blue prints for Sam so we can make more" the King said holding out his hand expectantly. "You can't keep me in here forever and I never made blue prints" I said with a smug smile. "I can keep you here for as long as I want. "I prepared for something like this. I made a video a few hours ago and I can ask Sam to play it all over the city" I said. "Sam show the King the video" I said. "I'd be happy too" said Sam projecting it into the air. "Hi my name is Kitty, and I'm the lost Princess the the King has probably told you about. But he never told you that he has been keeping me in this small room that I can't get out of. I'm telling the truth, your King may seen like a nice man but their is darkness tainting his soul. He is to vain to tell you the truth about me" I said in the video. "What is the meaning of this?" asked the king in shock. "Don't you see, I'm blackmailing you:" I said calmly. "You can't do that! I'm the King!" cried the king. "And I'm the princess" I shot back. "Sam set the video to play to the whole city in two miners" I commanded. "Sure thing Kitty" said Sam. I timer was in the air counting down. "The only way you can make it stop is by letting me out of this cage" I said smiling sweetly. "Kitty" warned Jack. "What? Do you think that the  people of this city should all be lied to?" I asked. Jack looked at the ground ashamed. "That's what I thought" I said. "Thirty seconds Father, time to make your decision. Tick, Tock Tick Tock" I said swaying my head back and forth. "Fifteen" I sang. "Ten" I sang louder. "Five, Four, Three, Two, One" I sang. "Everyone will be watching this video wether you like it or not" I said smiling. "And you will have to deal with all the people who are mad that you lied about you lonely daughter" I said pretending to be sad. "Who are you playing that video?" demanded the King. "Their are things that even you don't know about" I said pretending to be uninterested. "You must take that video down right now!" commanded the king. "I can't stop it after it starts playing" I said. You should have given my your reply when you had the time" I sighed. "Why did you think it was a joke when I said You had two minutes to tell me yes or no" I said smiling. "You see Father, this is called honesty. You should learn about it sometime" I said mockingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....