Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Cat Thief Chapter 11

I woke up the next morning in my bed. That was the best sleep I've ever had I thought. I got dressed in my A black short sleeved shirt a black jacket and a black shirt that went a little higher then my knees. I walked down to the kitchen to get some breakfast. The cooks looked surprised when they saw me. "What can we do for you?" asked the head chef. "I just came down to get a bite to eat" I said felling awkward. "We'll bring you some breakfast when it's ready, We'll bring it to you suite" said another cook. "Okay" I said turning around. I went up to my room and walked into my living room sort of place and turned on the tv. I watched last nights news on my coronation and about how everyone was talking about how amazing my dress looked. I rolled my eyes at the part about the dress. I just made some small alterations to theories! It's not such a big deal. A few minutes latter their was a knock on my door. "Come in!" I called. A maid walked in with my breakfast. She looked longingly at it. "Than you" I said. "Here you can take some" I said offering her a pancake. "It's alright miss, I don't need it" said the maid shaking her head. "I insist" I said handing her the pancake. She took it gratefully, When she left I heard her eating the pancake quickly. I turned back to the news.
   "KITTY!" yelled my dad. "Yes Father?" I called. "Why did you go down to the kitchen and give that maid a pancake?" he demanded. "I didn't know where to get breakfast and the poor girl was starving" I said trying to remain calm. "I don't care! Your a princess! You need to start acting like one!" yelled the king. "YOU THINK I ASKED TO BE A PRINCESS? I HATE IT! ALL YOU DO FOR ME IS LOCK ME UP AND THEN LET ME OUT ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE NO CHOICE! AND YOU ACT LIKE I SHOULDN'T EXIST!" I exploded. "I'm a meif'wa! HUMANS TREAT US LIKE SLAVES! AND I'M SUPPOSED TO BELIVE THAT I HAVE A HUMAN FATHER! YOU TELL ME WHAT TO THINK, YOU ARE THE KING AFTER ALL!" I shouted outraged. "I'm leaving, By tomorrow it'll be like I never existed" I said glaring at my father. The king good their spell bound. I pulled my hood over my head and walked out of the palace. I left Sam behind programing her to think she was the lost princess Samantha and be unable to use her hologram things. She walk almost human. Then I hacked the city news feeds and changed everything so it looked like Sam was the Princess. I ran off to my old apartment. When I got their I found my stash of money and took all of it. I was going to start fresh on the other side of the city. I got a new apartment as far away from the place as possible. an hour latter I looked for my next target to rob...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....