Thursday, November 24, 2016

The Curse of Magic Chapter 3

"Make a contract with me and become a magical girl" echoed Kyubey for the thousandth time. I was stuck in a labyrinth and I couldn't get out. A witch was chasing me. "NO!" I cried as the witch caught up to me. I woke with a start. I sighed in relief. "Mami! Why did you never tell me about being a magical girl?" I asked on the way to school. "I didn't want to put you in danger" she said sighing. "I'm sorry if I'm bothering you" I said feeling bad. "It's ok, It's rather nice to finally tell you" said Mami smiling. When we got to school I saw Homura Akemi. I wanted to greet her but I knew better. I saw Kyubey on the girl with the pink hairs head. I looked at it panicked but it didn't notice me. The day went by in a haze. "Kata, I would like to talk to you" said Homura. "Sure" I said uncertainly. We walked through the city for a few blocks before we started talking. "What did you want to tell me?" I asked. "I want to tell you that you should never ever make a contract with the incubator- I mean Kyubey" said Homura not looking at me. "Miami already told me not to" I said. "She knows nothing about Kyubey, to here Kyubey is a friend. She should know better and so should you" said Homura balling her fists. "Can you tell me about Kyubey?" I asked confused. "Maybe some other time. But for the time being ignore Kyubey completely and don't listen to anything it says" said Homura turning around. "Ok" I said unsure why, but for some reason I trusted Homura. I went home and saw Mami leaving. "Mami! Can I help you?" I asked knowing she would be hunting witches. "Not tonight Kata, don't worry I'll be okay. You'll see me in the morning" said Mami. She walked off to the mall. "Ok" I said belly loud enough to hear. I waited until ten thirty for her to come back. She never did. When I woke up she wasn't their. I was worried. She's a magical girl. She can take care of herself I reassured myself. "Excuse me" said Homura. "What is it?" I asked. "I'm sorry but last night Mami was fighting a witch and she last" said Homura. "Is she in the hospital?" I asked. "No" said Homura. "Where is she?!" I demanded. "She's gone" said Homura. "No, no, She told me she would be okay. She can't be dead" I said crying. "You should go home" suggested Homura. I started running home, I crashed into about five people, but I didn't care. When I got home I fell to the floor and  sobbed for what felt like hours. When I finally stopped My eyes where puffy and red. I didn't get up, I just sat their staring off into space. "MAMI! WHY!" I cried when a new wave of grief washed over me. "Are you done?" asked someone. I looked up and saw Kyubey. "What are you doing here?" I demanded. "I wanted to see if you would like to become a magical girl now that Mami's gone" said Kyubey tilting it's head. "NO! I will never become a magical girl! I just lost my sister!" I said sobbing again. "You could always wish to bring her back" suggested Kyubey. "No. Get out. I never what to see you again!" I said falling to the floor. "I'm afraid I can't. I'm not leaving until you make a contract with me" said Kyubey. "NO! GET OUT!" I cried. "Fine, call me when you're ready to become a magical girl" said Kyubey before leaving. I closed my eyes and slept....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....