Friday, November 18, 2016

Nutty Nicole Chapter 18

"Dad!" I called when I was in his office. "Yes Kara?" he asked popping up out of of where. "I want to find more People to come here and learn about their powers" I said excitedly. "That's a wonderful idea Kara! You'll need to go under cover to find the kids. I think I have an idea of the first place you should look. You'll need to have someone help you of course" said my dad. "I think Nathan should help me" I said immediately. "You should look in the school for troubled children. I've heard stories about children who go their who seem to have demonic powers" said my dad. "Ok dad, We'll get started ASAP" I said running off to tell Nathan the good news. "That's great! I thought you dad would say yes so I managed to get us in the school. We need to go tomorrow" said Nathan. "Great!" I said smiling. (And it wasn't and evil smile).
   "Welcome to the school for troubled Children. Follow me, this is you new home. Here are you uniforms, I expect to see you at breakfast" said the headmistress. "How do you like this place so far?" asked Nathan sarcastically. "I love it" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes. We both started laughing. "Let's get some sleep. We'll need our strength for finding others like us" said Nathan not wanting to blow our cover. "Come on! I want to see our dorms!" I said running up ahead. I accidentally bumped into a girl. "I'm so sorry!" I said worried. "It's ok, It's not like I'm important or anything. I'm worthless" she said. "No your not! I'm Nicole and this is Nathan what's your name?" trying to act extra nice which was really hard. "My name is Rachel" said Rachel trotting away. "You think?" I asked. Nathan. "Definitely" Nathan replied. "We have a lot of work to do" I sighed. "No kidding me" Nathan said. "We can't let this place break us" I said determined. "If we do then we'll be stuck here forever" agreed Nathan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....