Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Cat Thief Chapter 12

I saw the biggest, fanciest, whitest house on the street. I hid under the porch right as the owners came out. "Earl we need to hire a new maid, I can't believe you fired The old one!" said the lady. "Lisa! she wreak my filing cabinet and I caught her reading the most important file in it! You can pick the new maid, this time maybe we should get a Meif'wa" said Earl. "I guess so" sighed Lisa. When they went back inside I got out from under the porch and made a fake bossiness card on my tablet and printed it. I slid it in the mail slot and ran off. Two hours latter I got a call asking if I wanted an interview for a job. I said yes and ran over. When I got the the house Lisa introduced herself and asked me a few questions, I had to lie of course, but Lisa didn't see through my bluff. "I like you Jennifer" said Lisa. "You hired, you can start tomorrow" said Lisa smiling. I had come up with the name Jennifer and I must say I rather like it. I've decided if I want my cover to work from now on my name will be Jennifer, in public. The next day I came to the house and rang the door bell. Lisa answered. "Hi Jennifer, I'm happy to see you" greeted Lisa. "I'm happy to be here to" I said smiling. "Very happy." I walked in the house and served the place and stared dusting. When I was done Lisa gave me twenty dollars. I went home and hid it in my new stash of money. From now on I only work for myself. I pulled a ring out of mu pocket and put it in the stash too. If only you could see me know father, I'll get you someday, you won't know when or how but I will...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....