Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Cat Thief Chapter 13

I ran to the house to start work. When I got their Earl opened the door and told me he didn't want me to mess around. I said I wouldn't and started working. I found Lisa in her walk in closet tearing up the jewelry stand. "Is anything wrong?" I asked standing at the door. "I lost one of my rings" said Lisa franticly. "I'll clean up and look for it" I said keeping my face neutral. "Thank you Jennifer!" said Lias in gratitude. I cleaned up the mess and told Lisa I looked up and down the room and didn't find it. "LOOK AGAIN1" Cried Lisa. "That was from the king himself" she said sobbing. I gritted my teeth. That explains why it's so important. I looked some more and didn't find it. When I was done cleaning I was walking home when I heard "BREAKING NEWS! An imposter was found in the castle! Apparently someone had someone pretend to be the lost princess! We don't know who the real princess is but we will find her" Sam! I thought worried. I started running to the palace. When I got their I climbed into a vent and started crawling to the room I first escaped from. I saw Sam sitting in it. I waited for a while before opening the air vent. "Sam! Up here, I'm getting you out of here!" I said. Sam looked up and saw me. She grabbed my arms and hauled herself up. We crawled through the vent and emerged into light. "Who are you?" asked Sam. "Shoot! I forgot to say the code. King Fart Head" I said and Sam froze for a second before saying "Hello Kitty" My name is Jennifer Sam now we need to go now before we get caught" I said. I turned around and saw about twenty gards. "Shoot" I cursed. "Well well well, look who it is, I see the imposter got some help getting out" said the head guard. "Actually I just came here to take back what's rightfully mine" I growled. I pulled out a knife. "Your gonna regret that" said the head guard. "Try me" I said getting into a fighting stance. Suddenly something dropped on me. "Got you" said Jack. "GET OFF ME!" I yelled. "Sam! Run back to the apartment!" I commanded. Sam started running. "Your under arrest for treason to the crown" said the guard snarling. I pulled my headlock and laughed. "You can't rest me! I'm the princess! Who do you think reprogramed all the news feeds to say that Sam was the princess and kicked your butt" I said trying to whip away tears. "You can't be the princess you a filthy Meif'wa" he said. "Just ask the king, he will remember" I challenged. "Put her in chains" he ordered. "It's fine, your just wasting good metal" I said waving the guards away and started walking to the front of the palace. "What are you doing Kitty?" asked Jack. "It's Jennifer" I corrected. "I don't care! Why did you come back?" demanded Jack. "I'm just trying to claim what's rightfully mine" I said. When we got to the front of the palace Jack explained to the guard what had happened. We walked into the throne room. The king was having a televised meeting with the court about Sam. I pushed open the doors with all my might. with the guards behind me. "I'm sorry to interrupt you highness but we found this girl helping the imposter escape. She claims to be the missing princess" said the head guard. The king did and extent spit take. "Hello Father" I said smiling sweetly. "It's so nice to see you again. How long has it been? Two weeks? I must say you look a lot different" I said walking to the front of the room. "I thought you said you would never come back" said the king astonished. "I was prepared to, but I saw Sam on the news and had to save her. After All I am her creator. It would be a waste to have her sitting in that cell when she could be making the world a better place" I said coming to the foot of his throne. "Why you" said the king leaning towards me with his fist out. "You don't want to lose your temper father after all the whole city is watching" I said slowly walking up the steps to see his eyes. " You see father when I'm around I always get what I want, no mater what" I whispered in his ear just loud enough for everyone else to hear. The king turned white. "What do you chose Father? the throne or your daughter" I said sill whispering. "You are not my daughter!" the king finally said. "Why You said it yourself. You said I was without a doubt your daughter. Do you want me to prove it?" I asked not waiting for an answer. I clapped my hands twice and holographic screens popped up be hind me. "NO!" I yelled. "YOU DON'T CONTROL ME!" I yelled getting really mad at everyone. "Yes I can, because your my daughter." It was the clip from when I first met the king. "Don't you see? I'm always watching. And What ever you say I can use agents you" I said smiling. "Now I believe you have to admit I'm your daughter after all" I said putting my finger under the kings chin... He looked at me with fright. I smiled. "You really must learn not to mess with a genius" I said before walking out of the room...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....