Thursday, November 10, 2016

A Hatter's Life Chapter 1

My name is Megan and some people might say I'm a hatter, but I'm not. I just tell the truth how ever bad it is and give people reality checks. For example if a girl is wearing a super hot pink shirt with hi lighter green polkadots I'd say it looked terrible. See, truth. "Great Another Justin Bieber song" I said rolling my eyes. I listened for about five seconds before pausing it and commenting: How is this music! JB needs to get some serious singing lessons and be able to write GOOD songs! I hit post and the thumbs down button and smiled. "My work here is done" I pronounced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....