Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Gun Girl Chapter 5

I do a shooting practice where their are two teams and if you get hit you out. It was with a class that where pretty advanced but still not good enough to beat me. "Ok everyone! time for a break!" I called tired. "Meet me back here in thirty minutes To do more training! The monsters aren't going to give you a break, so don't get used to it" I called getting drink if water. "Captain? Can you show us how you shoot?" asked one of the students. "Sure, Someone get me ten empty water bottles and put them in play aces I can't see" I commanded bringing out my guns. When the where done I started shooting at the water bottles. It took me about ten seconds to shoot them all. "Wow" said one kid. "If I was a monster And I saw you I would run the other way." "Thanks, now finish up and lets get back to practicing. This time, me agents all of you in a game of capture the flag" I commanded already in my gear. I won Capture the flag by a landslide. "Dang! how can you win all on your own? Their ar twenty of us and one of you" said a kid. "I practiced almost every day. Maybe if you practice you might some day get as good as me. But it'll take years" I said smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....