Monday, November 14, 2016

Cat Thief Chapter 5

"KITTY AGARD! YOU ARE NEEDED AT THE ROYAL PALACE FOR AN AUDIENCE WITH THE KING!" called the speakers that where located around the city. I walked to the palace in dread. "I'm here for an audience with the king" I said as I walked by. They pounced on me and chained me up so I couldn't run. "Shoot" I said knowing this would happen. "Come with us Miss. Agard" said one of the guards. I trued next to them looking for a way out, but for the first time couldn't find one. "What gives with the chains?" I demanded to the guards. "The king want's to make sure you don't run" said the guard. When we got to the court I was strapped into a chair. "This is a bit extreme" I noted. "Kitty Agard! It's so nice to finally meet you! Especially since you where on the run and then almost died then threatened my lead scientist" said the king as he walked in. I tended. "You Majesty" I said through gritted teeth. "It's nice to know you have a little respect for your king" said the king sitting in his throne. "What do you want me for?" I asked. "I just want you to take a job for me" said the king casually. "I told the scientist I would NEVER take it!" I said leaning forward in the chair. "Well you don't have a choice" said the king sounding bored. "NO!" I yelled. "YOU DON'T CONTROL ME!" I yelled getting really mad at everyone. "Yes I can, because your my daughter" said the king standing up. "WHAT!!" I screamed. "Give her a sleeping dart" the king commanded. "NO!" I said firmly and stood up breaking out of the chair the punching the guard with the dart gun in the nose then doing the same thing to the other. "YOU'RE A LIAR!" I screamed at the king with hot tears in my eyes. "Think of it that way but you know it's true" said the king. "HOW CAN I BE RELATED TO A HUMAN?" I cried and ran but the guards where ready for me. They grabbed me but I kept fighting them for about five minuets. I felt a needle to plunge into my arm. I puled it out but not before I had gotten a strong dose of the sleeping serum. I kept thrashing around until I was to drowsy to move but I forced myself to stay awake. "LET ME GO!" I managed to scream.
    When I woke up I was in a big room with no windows and no air vent's or anything. I looked around and noticed a metal hanger that was in the closet. I can work with this I thought I scratched away at the way which I assumed was the wall that lead to the outside world. I started working, slowly at first but I went faster as the day progressed. A knock on my door came a few hours latter. "Come in" I called. It was a maid with a tray of food. I assumed the king wouldn't be letting me out of my room for at lest a week. "Here's your dinner" the maid said putting down the tray leaving locking the door behind her. I started working again. and stopped an hour latter to take a quick break to eat. I worked all night an for the next few days.
      After about five days my hole was thin and weak from all the work. I punched the hole and it broke easily. I looked around and started to climb down. I got down quickly and started running. I ran for what felt like hours. I ran into a boy about my age. "Hey! Watch where you going!" I snapped. I managed to look behind me only to see the palace about half a mile away...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....