Friday, November 18, 2016

Lost Invisible Girl Chapter 3

I'm sorry for taking this so fast. In fifth grade I had more friend but none of them where my true friends who I could tell them anything and they would understand. We played at recess and had a good time. We where never in the "Popular" crowd and didn't really care. We where happy being weird and crazy. Then one day a new girl came. Her name was Maria. I thought she could be my true friend, but I panicked when I saw here with Alexandra. That didn't last long. She was actually a really big reader too. We would sit and read under a small tree during recess. I had a good year but always felt like I was missing something. It was that I had to lie about things. Lie how I was felling. Someone would ask me how I was and I would say fine no matter what, and most of the time I wasn't but I never told anyone. One day I want to a pool party for my friends who where twins. We where having fun when the water guns came out. It was fun at first, but then things got out of hand. One of the girls started kicking people, and she kicked me in the stomach then grabbed my wrists. I was mad so I did a war cry like thing the started thrashing around like crazy. She got so mad she told me and my sister she never wanted to see us again, her sister was crying saying she wanted us to stay. Earlier the girl who had straitened kicking had dropped her cake. I thought latter she had deserved it. I was crying about the whole thing and lucky my mom came a few minutes latter to take us home. I hatted them for it for a while, but eventually forgave them. I continued having the feeling something was missing and to this day I haven't found out how to stop it, but I will always be waiting for my true friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....