Sunday, November 6, 2016

Nutty Nicole Chapter 16

I went to Sophie's house when she was at school with a bucket of blood red paint and a paint brush, I wrote I'M COMING FOR YOU AND YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS! YOUR LIFE WILL BE A LIVING HELL FROM THIS DAY ON!!!! I used think paint so it would drip down the walls and waited for Sophie to come home. At four o'clock Sophie walked home. A minuet latter I heard a horrifying girly scream then uncontrollable sobs. A few minuets latter I saw a squad of police cars coming up the street. I ran. The story was on the local news paper the next day. I seriously hate how Sophie says I'm the bad Guy. She was the one who told everyone I'm crazy and she pretended to be my friend even thought I knew about it. She gave me the name Nutty, and she told the school newspaper the only reason she had friended me was that so if I ever when on a rampage I wouldn't hurt her! I'm the victim here! Time for phase two. The next night I wrote on the outside of Sophie's house SOPHIE IS A BIG FAT LIRE!!!!! AND CAN'T KEEP ANY SECRETS!!! SHE WILL TELL EVERYONE YOUR SECRETS!! STAY WAY FROM HER AND HER FRIENDS!!!! In big thick letters in the same paint I used for her room. In the morning I saw a crowd of people outside her house taking pictures. When Sophie walked out and saw why I wrote Again she screamed, but this time she ran inside and didn't com out for two whole days. I grind evilly. I'm done for know, I'm just going to keep painting over the old paint so it stays for at lest a week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....