Thursday, November 10, 2016

Cat Thief Chapter 1

I hid in a dark ally and waited. I waited for at least an hour not moving and inch. "Here Kitty! Here Kitty Kitty" called my boss. "Stop saying that!" I said as I emerged. "I'll stop when you stop hatting it, which is never. Now hand over the loot"? he command. "Here it is boss" now what's my cut?" I demanded. "Here it is you get twenty-five percent, as usual?" the Boss said. "Well I gotta go" said the Boss who got into his car and drove away. "Let's see here, ten Dollars! That's it! I gave him two hundred dollars of earning! and he gave me five percent not twenty-five!" I said out raged. I should have gotten forty more dollars! I climbed up to the roof of the building next to me and claimed into my room through the open window. This much money is enough for two days of rent! I guess I need to start work in the morning.
   I woke up a few hours latter groggy. I walked to work and greeted the manager. "Hey Kitty! their are boxes of food in the back you can unpack them and start chopping, as fin as you can" he commanded. "Yes Sir" I said and walked into my area of the kitchen and unpacked the food. I got out the biggest knife I had and started chopping as much as I could at a time. "Nice job kid!" called one of the chefs. I was cutting up some garlic when the head chef said "Hey Kitty! I've decided because of how well you're doing you need a promotion. From now on you'll be anchorage of making the soup appetizers!" said the head chef handing me a chef hat. I took it speechless. "Thank you so much Sir! I'll do my least" I promised. "I know you will Kitty" he said. I started making a big pot of out famous potato soup. When I was dome I got a ten dollar payment, before I had gotten  five. As soon as I was a few streets away I looked for the biggest nicest houses. I saw one that was three stories high. I saw an open window I picked up a pebble as I walked and when I got close I pretended to drop my ten dollar bill, I chased after it, When I picked it up I was next to the window. I pretended to stretch and put the pebble right in the place where the window out close, then I walked away casually if nothing had happened.. I waited until midnight to seek in by the window with the pebble in it I had placed earlier that day, I slipped inside. When I got inside I looked around a room that looked like a living room. I saw a bug jar filled with bills. I walked over to it slowly without making a sound and lowered my hand in the jar and picked up a few bills. and slipped them into my pocket. then saw the door open to a room that was filled with expensive looking cloths and jewelry. I chose some of the less flashy rings and slipped them in my pockets. After I had made a sweep of the house I climbed out the window I came through. I ran off into the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....