Tuesday, November 22, 2016

The Curse of Magic Chapter 1

"Make a contract with me, if you do I can grant you one wish" said a strange creature in my dream. I stood their spell bound not knowing what to do. t's just a dream I thought even thought deep down I knew it wasn't. I woke with a start. I looked around my small room. I sighed in relief, "Wake up Kata! It's time to go to school!" called my older sister. I got ready quickly and had breakfast. I ran to school in a hurry because I had overslept. When I got to school I was panting. "Class please welcome Kata Akemy" said the teacher. "Hi, Im Kata" I said before walking to my desk. I played with my hair during class paying attention when it counted. My hair was a nice flaming orange coaler that was really long. "Can some one show me where the lunch room is?" I asked a group of girls. " I will" a bunch of them called out at once. I followed them the the lunch room then sat down to unpack my lunch. In an instant my table was crowded with girls from my class. I kept eating as if they weren't their. They bombarded my with questions nonstop. I continued my classes thinking about the strange creature that I had seen in my dream. I don't know why but my sister Mami always told me that if anyone ever asked me if I wanted a wish to decline. I don't know why but I think she had that same dream with the strange creature.
   I continued the day in  a haze. That night I saw Mami and asked her "Hey sis, I had a weird dream with this strange creature that looked like a cat but with weird things coming out of its ears with halos near the bottom of them. And the weirdest thing was it said that it would make a contract with me for a wish." Mami seemed to tense when I described the thing to her. "It was just a dream, it's not real" said Mami. "Oh, Ok" I said confused. "I need to go" said Mami before hurrying out. She went out every night but I never knew why. I went back to bed only to have the same dream with the strange creature. I backed away when it told me about the contract. My foot slipped and I almost fell from where I was standing. "Make a contract with me" commanded the creator. "No!" I cried, I always listened to Mami even if I didn't know what she meant. "Miami can't help you here" said the creator. "How do you know my sister?" I  asked standing at the edge of the ledge. "She made a contract with me, it's time you did too" said the creature. I woke with a start. I saw Mami coming to wake me up. "Mami, the creature told me that you had made a contract with it, is that true?" I asked. Miami looked at me as if se was shocked. "Yes" she finally said. "Why?" I asked. "We need to go to school. I'll tell you latter" said Mami. I knew she wasn't but I let it drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....