Monday, September 19, 2016

Stars Adventures at camp half blood Chapter 4

"Welcome Star daughter of Artemis" called Chiron over everyone who went quiet when he said Artemis. "Wait didn't Artemis swear of men thousands of years ago I asked Will. "Well yes but I don't know why after thousands of years she had a kid after she swore off men, it's rather strange to be honest” Said Will sounding as puzzled as everyone else.
  The Artemis cabin was dark blue with the moon and stars that I guessed 
were enchanted to show what the sky looked like outside. I slept well and when I woke up I cleaned my cabin and went to breakfast. The one thing I didn’t like was that I sat at the Artemis table on my own. I wonder why Artemis is my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....