Monday, September 26, 2016

Stereo Heart Chapter 2

"Welcome class, to the school for you ladies" said the headmistress. GAG!!!! I thought. This place is the worse! I hate all my classes! I thought. And I can't even  play with my DJ set because Crystal complains! So far this school is a night mare! I really wish I was at my old school, at lest their I had friends and other people like my music. "I hope by the end of the year all of you will be beautiful young ladies" said the headmistress. "You may go back to your rooms girls."
    "Awesome! Twenty million subs!" I said looking at my youtube channel. "Hey Guys! look I'm finally at boring school! I thought it would be cool to do a twenty million subscriber special! And I can't wait to go to YTcon and meet you guys!" I said then whispered "I really don't like it here! I'm not going to have a lot of time to make music but when I do I promise to post it ASAP! And the things I will be going it Barfing, vomiting,Gaging and more gaging from this nightmare of a school!" I joked. "Well thanks again guys I will se you ASPA!" I finished then posted the video on my channel witch almost immediately got a few thousand views. "Why do you do that stupid  thing? Why can't you be normal and make videos about how to make fabulous dresses? And why do you hate this amazing school?" said Crystal. "Well what do you know about being an awesome DJ who has twenty million subscribers?" I shot back. I hate it when people say I should be more like a girl! Hmm, that gives me a good idea for a song I thought. "Hey guys this is my latest remix Heart Attack, and may I just thank my awesome roommate for inspiring me" I said the last part with sarcasm. I started sing Heart attack while making some funky rhythms. I pour my heart into my music, because I believe that it makes the song ten times better. "Thank you for watching guys! See you next time bye!" I said then ended the video.

Link for song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKLeYQOb3So

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....