Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Blind Girl Chapter 2

"Celtic wake up time for school" called my mom. "Ok mom" I called down already dressed and walking down the stairs. "Here's your lunch money, have a good day Celtic" called my mom as I walked out the door. I walked into the bus just as someone yelled at me "HEY IT'S THE BLIND GIRL! WACH DOING HERE SHOULDN'T YOU BE IN A SCHOOL FOR BLIND PEOPLE NOT HERE!" yelled Jake "good one Jake" said one of his thugs. "Shut up, just because I'mblind doesn't mean I'm deaf" I shoot back. Jake always insulted me on the bus. I still remember the first day of school.    Back then I needed someone to help me get around. Her name is Emily and we had the same schedules and live close by to me so we walked in the bus Jake said hey Emily why are you helping the new girl up the steps? You know she can do it herself right?" he said not knowing I was blind. "Well I have to because Celtic is blind" Said Emily clearly not amused. "Then where's her walking stick or is she to dumb to be able to use one?" Jake smirked. "I'm not dumb I just don't know my way around the school and need someone to show me the way and make sure I don't bump into anything" I said enraged "Come on lets go sit down, far far away from Jake the Jerk" Emily said though gritted teeth. Later that day when I was getting lunch I heard one girl say who was paying for lunch "I heard that a blind girl transferred to school." The rest of the day was a blur of gossip by the end of the day everyone in school new about me but I was just the blind girl.      I wish I could show everyone I'm more than a helpless blind girl. I want to prove somehow that just because I'm blind it doesn't mean that I can do gust as much as other people can. ATTENTION EVERYONE IN TWO WEEKS WE'LL HAVE A TALENT SHOW AUDITIONS AND THEN IF YOU WILL GET THROUGH YOU WILL HAVE TWO WEEKS TO PREPARE FOR THE NEXT ROUND IT WILL CONTINUE UNTIL WE HAVE A WINNER" called the loud speaker. This is my chance! I can win the talent show and show everyone you don't need your sight to do great things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat Thief Chapter 27

I've been hiding for a while in my time. Not very brave but I Don't really care, I'm happy staying here helping with everything....